INGREDIENTS: Black Seed (Kalonji) & African Moringa Leaves
- There's only two (2) ingredients in this formula, literally. Our black seed is ground fresh in house. One comment from a customer has been, I know these are the freshest and best quality ingredients I've had with this combination because of the effects but also when I burped/belched, I could taste the black seed. It was said this had never been the case with other brands. If you've ever taken black seed oil, you know it has a very distinct medicinal taste and smell.
- Our African Moringa is one of our plants which come directly from the growers in Ghana. There is no middle or third party involved. It's completely unadulterated, grown in Africa known as the birthplace of all living things.
- Our moringa has an extremely high electric conductivity that can be visibly seen when working with the powder of the plant. Total Body Enhancement also offers Soursop (Graviola) leaves and Baobab from Africa.
- Our product developer created this product using only these ingredients because they complement each other.
- The health benefits of both combined greatly reduce inflammation throughout the body and eases joint pain.
- Regulates blood sugar making this excellent for those with high or low sugar levels.
- Improves brain health and increases memory.
- Fights infection.
- Removes headaches and migraines.
- Helps with weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol and alleviates hypertension.
- Packed with antioxidant enzymes
- Wonderful for balancing the digestive and respiratory system
- Relieves skin disorders.
And YES, there are more benefits known to occur when consistently taking this combination. Excellent formula taken daily in combination with our Ultimate Sea Moss formula.
- Total Body Enhancement Herbs also offers this formula in a liquid formula "Black Seed & African Moringa" Soursop (Graviola) leaves and Baobab from Africa.
***For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.***