INGREDIENTS: Irish Moss (Chrodrus Crispus) and Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosis) - ACTUAL PRODUCT PICTURE
- Our Ultimate Sea Moss formula uses sea plants imported directly from Ireland where it is wild harvested from the source. We have a strong relationship with the family who harvests the sea plant with complete respect for Mother Earth and the food/medicine she brings forth. We can only obtain this item a couple times per year when it is harvested. Once the seaweed has been purchased, one must wait until the next harvest. The earth is left untouched to replenish herself.
- Another one of our most popular products because of the quality and results you receive.
- Our Irish Moss is unbleached, full in spectrum of colors as is in the wild.
- There are many benefits to eating Sea Moss and/or Bladderwrack. Most are not aware, it is the combination of both which provide the "wow-factor" most are familiar with.
- Contains the complete 102 minerals known within the human body.
- Increases ones energy by providing a complete, whole form of balanced minerals and amino acids required for all ages of development. The body's intelligence will naturally assimilate this plant based source of nutrition and use it where most required to create a balance whether one is deficient of not.
- Improves lung and respiratory health.
- Great source of plant medicine for those suffering from an over or underactive thyroid as it regulates the thyroid gland.
- Improves quality of sleep.
- Alleviates digestive issues of all types.
- Reduces inflammation in the body and thus is extremely beneficial for joint and tissue repair/health.
- Promotes an uplifted mood by clearing the pathway of toxicity buildup in the body.
- Wonderful and natural appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and nutrient density.
- Detoxifies the liver.
- Dynamic immune boosting support to safeguard yourself from viruses and harmful bacteria.
- Sold in capsule and whole leaf form.
- Whole leaf form is prepackaged with the precise blend of both Irish Moss and Bladderwrack for you to create into a gel form. You can directly eat the gel by the tablespoon or put into your smoothies and juices. Irish Moss gel is an excellent egg substitute when baking complete plant based diet or have food allergies.
***For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.***